Saturday 26 May 2012

Hi All,

Though my short story "From the Bottom to the Top" has been accepted into the Smashwords Premium Catologue, they take a week in some cases; and as much as two weeks in the case of Amazon Kindle, Apple, Barnes and Noble etc to be published on their sites.

However, I am pleased to tell you Kobo Books have made my Short Story available on their web site at:
http://www.kobobooks.com/search/search.html?q=%22From+the+Bottom+to+the+Top%22

Let's not forget you can also purchase "From the Bottom to the Top" at Smashwords and is available in every format for your PC, Laptop, Kindle, Touch Pad, Cell phone, Android. On this Smashwords link, you will find the format you are looking for, for immediate download.
https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/158913

Please don't get me mixed up with Mr Peter Cole, an Author of a book with the same name. Just complete coincidence.

I will update at anytime I get more news of where my Short Story is published, so please check back. Also, leave a comment if you wish.

Wishing you great abundance in Wealth Health and Happiness.

In Love and Honesty

James Hamilton-Heenan

No comments:

Post a Comment